I have a rew question about Coppermine please. I have a rew question about Coppermine please.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

I have a rew question about Coppermine please.

Started by afliktion, October 19, 2011, 05:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afliktion

Hi all, hope all is well with ou and yours.
I have a few questions I would like to ask before I install Coppermine on my host.
Why do I need either GD or ImageMagick? I don't wish to allow members to edit the images. Only upload them.
Will Coppermine bridge with PHP Fusion CMS ( forum )?
Is there a way I can limit the amount of space a member has to upload their images. Example, limit members gallery space to like 60 mb's?
Can I set the theme so that only I the Admin can edit it?
Will I be able to use my custom banner/logo?

I know this is a lot of questions, I apologize. But in my experience, it's better to ask many questions from the start then to get something that will not function the way I want, or simply won't co-exist with mt forum software.

Thank you in advance.
Afliktion
" I can be rude too! X_X "

ΑndrĂ©

Quote from: afliktion on October 19, 2011, 05:39:03 AM
Why do I need either GD or ImageMagick? I don't wish to allow members to edit the images. Only upload them.
At least to resize images during upload (e.g. to create thumbnails).

Will Coppermine bridge with PHP Fusion CMS ( forum )?
Afaik there's no bridge file available. You have to create it yourself.

Is there a way I can limit the amount of space a member has to upload their images. Example, limit members gallery space to like 60 mb's?
You can set that in the group manager. Please read the docs.

Can I set the theme so that only I the Admin can edit it?
There's nothing to set, as the theme can only be edited on file system level (e.g. FTP).

Will I be able to use my custom banner/logo?
You can edit your theme as you want.

I know this is a lot of questions, I apologize. But in my experience, it's better to ask many questions from the start then to get something that will not function the way I want, or simply won't co-exist with mt forum software.
Next time please read our board rules before posting. Thanks.

afliktion

I appologize. I did not see the 1 question per post rule.
Seeing as the questions were in general, I posted them where I thought it would not interfere with the over all of this forum.
Thank You for the reply.
Again, sorry.
" I can be rude too! X_X "