can you turn off album info? 'last one added' can you turn off album info? 'last one added'

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

can you turn off album info? 'last one added'

Started by girlstyle, February 02, 2012, 10:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlstyle

Hi folks,

Is it possible to globally turn off the information about albums, for example:

'17 files, last one added on Mar 28, 2007'

and leave it so it just shows the hits?

thx

girlstyle

I've managed all of the above,

Can anyone tell me the piece of code to modify to turn the date off from below the thumbnails in the 'Latest Additions' window?

I managed to turn off all other stats, dates, this is the last hurdle

Come on folks, anyone hlep?

Αndré

girlstyle

My sincere apologies for breaking the rules. Perhaps I'm just feeling frustrated when I read the board and saw requests for help ignored, it just gets you a bit frustrated. The last expression is perhaps not as well received as it would be here in the UK, it's how you say it, it implied, 'come on lads' help out. 

Ok, starting a fresh from here, without any further posts: can I turn off the in thumbnail information in the 'Latest Additions' area?

thx

Αndré

What exactly do you want to turn off? What do you mean with "the Last Additions area"? A screen-shot may help a lot.