Missing Icons After Upgrade Missing Icons After Upgrade

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Missing Icons After Upgrade

Started by St. Anger, August 21, 2012, 06:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Anger

I recently upgraded to the latest version of CPG and uploaded the files for the new theme I made, including a different icon set, but the icon set doesn't show up. The files are there, and they showed up fine on my test site. Also, I haven't forgotten to add define('THEME_HAS_MENU_ICONS',16); to the theme.php file. Any idea what could be the problem?

My gallery URL is: http://www.bootlegcoverart.com/gallery/

I've attached an example image showing where the icons are supposed to be. I checked the pages' source code and didn't see them at all.

Jeff Bailey

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.18 (stable)-->
You need to upgrade.
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,74682.0.html

Do you have an icons directory in the themes images directory?
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Jeff Bailey

Additionally, ask Tom Christian if he included the {SOMETHING_ICO} place holders when building your menus.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

St. Anger

Quote<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.18 (stable)-->
You need to upgrade.

Upgraded ;)

QuoteDo you have an icons directory in the themes images directory?

Yes, I downloaded the silk icon set that Joachim Müller packaged here and followed the instructions exactly for installing them.

QuoteAdditionally, ask Tom Christian if he included the {SOMETHING_ICO} place holders when building your menus.

Yes, the icon placeholders are in theme.php

As I mentioned, the icons work fine on my local WAMP development site, but they no longer work after being uploaded to my online gallery. I've checked the CHMOD permissions and directory structure, they seem fine.

Αndré

St. Anger

Doh! That fixed it. I didn't know there was a setting for that.

Thanks!