Re: Display Custom Image Fields in image page Re: Display Custom Image Fields in image page

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Re: Display Custom Image Fields in image page

Started by Adariel, September 30, 2012, 03:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adariel

Forgive me for restarting this old topic ... I did a search and didn't find anything else that was current for the same issue.

I am also using User-defined fields on my images, however I want those fields to show directly above the caption on the image page, not down in the File Information section.

So, for example, on the $template_display_media section, I would like to have something to the effect of:
<!-- BEGIN caption -->
                                <tr>
                                        <td class="tableb tableb_alternate"><h2 class="pic_caption">
{user1}<br />
{user2}<br />
{user3}<br />
{CAPTION}
                                        </h2></td>
                                </tr>
<!-- END caption -->

Now, obviously the {user1} tags won't work ... could someone tell me the correct text to use ?

Jeff Bailey

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford