Can't upload larger files Can't upload larger files

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Can't upload larger files

Started by geneticfreak, July 04, 2004, 03:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneticfreak

I'm having problems uploading larger files. PHP.ini has file uploads set to on, and I have adjusted upload_max_filesize to 25M. I'm still getting this error:

QuoteNo file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

What other adjustments need to be made and how do I do them?

Joachim Müller

geneticfreak

I read through that topic, and followed the information there, but I still can't upload. Actually, I cannot upload at all. I made the setting adjustments in the php.ini file and saved it, but when I click the php info link on the debug page, it still shows the old values.

I am able to upload smaller files on another site that resides on the same server, but can't upload larger ones there either.

Joachim Müller

did you remember to stop and start your webserver for the settings in php.ini to be executed. Also make sure you have edited the right php.ini file - on some systems, there are more than one php.ini, but only one gets executed.
If you can't upload at all, did you make sure to CHMOD the albums folder as suggested in the documentation and the above mentioned thread?

GauGau

geneticfreak

I have it working on one site now, but the other site is still giving me the same error. They are both hosted on the same server, so I know that it isn't a php.ini setting problem.

Joachim Müller

on the other thread you mentioned you were using the "coppermine goes invision board" third party hack - maybe this hack is to blame, it goes unsupported from our point of view, as we can't make sure the code changes applied won't mess up things. Please verify and report.

GauGau