Can't login to gallery Can't login to gallery

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Can't login to gallery

Started by MaryFan72, August 20, 2014, 12:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryFan72

Helloo. After I did the latest update for my fansite's gallery, I noticed I wasn't able to log into my site's gallery. When I try to log in, it says "Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies". Even when I try logging in, it acts like it's logging in but instead of signing me in, it says 'welcome guest' but not login actually happens.

I can log into my cpanel fine, and there's been no changes to any of my browsers (tried logging in via firefox & IE, didn't work). Is there any way I can fix this?

Αndré

Please post a link to your gallery.

Αndré

For some reason the session cookie won't get created. Your cookie settings should be fine, at least from what I see at the data cookie details.

Do you have a test user account (no admin account) you can post the login data publicly? If not, I'll send you a PM with my contact details, so you can send me the login data privately.

Moving your thread, as your gallery is unbridged.

MaryFan72

There's another account on there, but it's also another admin account so yes, please PM me.

MaryFan72

Files got re-uploaded, and after a password change, it's all working fine.  ;D

Thank you for taking time to help out though, Andre!