[Solved]: Blank page after uploading file [Solved]: Blank page after uploading file

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

[Solved]: Blank page after uploading file

Started by Mikessu, July 16, 2004, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikessu

When I upload an image, it says that image was uploaded succesfully but after clicking I'm just getting a blank page.

Link to my gallery:
http://tollo.dyndns.org/cpg1.3.1

I have tried uploading with Konqueror and Firefox but I always get that blank page. Permissions and PHP settings are also OK and I've readed uploading FAQ.

Casper

Please create a test user (non-admin), with upload permission and an album to upload to, and post the name and password here.

Also, turn on debug mode, so all can see, in config.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Mikessu

account: demoaccount
password: demopassword

Nibbler

Joachim Müller

yes, I confirm Nibbler's report, works as expected. You probably tried to upload a file with to high size or resolution.

Case closed imo.

GauGau

Mikessu

Oh I see. I only tried with pictures that I had taken with my camera and they were all same size. It worked now with smaller images.

Joachim Müller

There are certain limitations that apply to uploads - refer to General Upload Troubleshooting. Depending on wether you're webhosted or self-hosted, this settings can be changed or can't.

GauGau