[Solved]: Blank page after uploading file [Solved]: Blank page after uploading file

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

[Solved]: Blank page after uploading file

Started by Mikessu, July 16, 2004, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikessu

When I upload an image, it says that image was uploaded succesfully but after clicking I'm just getting a blank page.

Link to my gallery:
http://tollo.dyndns.org/cpg1.3.1

I have tried uploading with Konqueror and Firefox but I always get that blank page. Permissions and PHP settings are also OK and I've readed uploading FAQ.

Casper

Please create a test user (non-admin), with upload permission and an album to upload to, and post the name and password here.

Also, turn on debug mode, so all can see, in config.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Mikessu

account: demoaccount
password: demopassword

Nibbler

Joachim Müller

yes, I confirm Nibbler's report, works as expected. You probably tried to upload a file with to high size or resolution.

Case closed imo.

GauGau

Mikessu

Oh I see. I only tried with pictures that I had taken with my camera and they were all same size. It worked now with smaller images.

Joachim Müller

There are certain limitations that apply to uploads - refer to General Upload Troubleshooting. Depending on wether you're webhosted or self-hosted, this settings can be changed or can't.

GauGau