Is there a way to move users upload album? - Page 2 Is there a way to move users upload album? - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Is there a way to move users upload album?

Started by Phalanx, August 02, 2004, 06:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joachim Müller

Quote from: Casper on August 09, 2004, 09:20:32 PM@ gaugau, it's not an adult site, so no warning needed.
I work for an american company - they have established a content-based web-filter that blocks pages in a manner that is sometimes hard to understand for europeans... ;)

GauGau

Casper

It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

I know, that's why I posted this ;). They block for example the web pages of regular political parties (labour, torries, greens, liberals) under the keyword "occult/religion" - this is something Europeans find hard to understand...

GauGau

omniscientdeveloper

Joachim Müller