Partial Upload Partial Upload

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Partial Upload

Started by JustJD, August 06, 2004, 12:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustJD

I am sure this is somewhere in the forum, but I am not finding it. Anyways, I am running Image Magick for the record, when I upload a file it says that it was uploaded successfully, but when I go to the file details page it shows the 'X'ed out image as if it were not found in the left corner. When I save the changes it says that the previous file could not be placed. Below however it says that all the files have been placed. Nothing shows in the album, but when I go into "albums/userpics/10001/all the images are there. In the "albums/edit" folder there are no preview files (the image mentioned earlier on the details page), only temps. If more info is needed let me know.

Joachim Müller

switch on debug mode in coppermine config, and post a link and test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges.

GauGau

JustJD

Coppermine is being used on an intranet and there is no static IP so I cannot show it or give a VPN to anyone to examine. All settings are at default, so there is full privileges for admin. I cannot post any debug messages until I go back to my office.

Joachim Müller

OK, try uploading a small, known good jpeg for testing, so we can make sure this is not another issue you're facing. You might want to post screenshots if you can't post a link...

GauGau