Video Uploading problems Video Uploading problems

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Video Uploading problems

Started by itachi009, October 04, 2004, 09:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itachi009

Well I have it all turned on from what i have looked at.

When i try and upload a video from the computer i get no error but says 0 files were uploaded. (this doesn't really matter)

Because i only wish to upload from what i already have on my site.

But i am geting URL upload issues.

Warning: fopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/******/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1628

Warning: fopen(http://******.net/media/Final%20Fantasy%20XII%20-%20Tokio%20Game%20Show%202004.wmv): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/******/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1628

I set the permissions on the file and folder that i am trying to upload from to 755/777 and nothing worked. not really sure what to do. I read that uploading thread about chaning max_upload and what not. But WHERE do i change it :/

Joachim Müller

your webhost seems to have disabled fopen for security resons...

Joachim

thietsat

When i try and upload a video from the URI/URL it open new page:
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Joachim Müller

link and test account (non-admin) with upload permissions, please! How else are we suppossed to know what happens on your page?

Joachim

thietsat

Joachim Müller

works fine for me (would have worked even better if you would have disabled admin approval, so I could check immendiately). I guess you're just trying to large files, use ftp instead of http uploads.
Free.fr sucks imo anyway, you get what you pay for.

Joachim

thietsat

Joachim Müller

what is suppossed to be the difference for wmv to avi ? You will of course need a plugin in your browser to display the movie correctly, but apart from that I can't see the point in this. I'm not going to handle 7 MB downloads/uploads.

Joachim