File upload problem File upload problem

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

File upload problem

Started by Binks, November 09, 2004, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binks

Hello:)
My question is related(so i think:)) with upload problem that i have.
When i want to upload mp3 file to my gallery, every time i tried to do that, i get the massage that "0 uploads were successful".
I am administrator of the gallery, i have max size for uploaded files in config page set to 10000(KB), for test purposes for now:).
The general question is why i can't upload this mp3 file(file is 7,20mb), and i figured that maybe becouse the max input time.
How and where exacly i can change that value?

Joachim Müller

Read the sticky threads (the ones with pin icons) on this board, there should be answers to most of your questions. You can only change those vars if the server is actually yours to adminsiter (look into php.ini, which is only available for the webserver admin). If you're webhosted, you can't change those parameters. You (as admin) should then use ftp-uploads and batch-add instead, where you can upload files of any size.

Joachim