cant upload pictures cant upload pictures

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

cant upload pictures

Started by chicouk, January 15, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicouk

hey all i need some serious help since i dont kno nething about this

from wednesday everytime i upload a picture it wont let met, it says it fails all the time

when i click on the upload file i get these error messages above (Wernt there before)

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 453

and when i upload a file it just fails to upload and i get htis message above the gallery

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1e351b84.JPG): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpwzoBOV' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1e351b84.JPG' in /var/www/html/coppermine/upload.php on line 1197

BTW i had this gallery for 4 months now this is the first time it has been errored, it was working perfectly until last wednesday

Thank You

Abbas Ali

Please search the forums before you post. The problem you are facing is one of the most asked about problem. So suggestion will be search the forum and you will get lots of answers for your problem.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems