Help Please :( I kepp getting a Warning! Help Please :( I kepp getting a Warning!

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Help Please :( I kepp getting a Warning!

Started by danieljradcliffe, February 04, 2005, 02:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danieljradcliffe

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_7a7f8c28.jpeg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/photogallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpfTQwEU' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_7a7f8c28.jpeg' in /var/www/html/photogallery/upload.php on line 1197

I get that! I'm just uploading pics from my computer, it worked for the first 50. But now its doing that? Aww, how can i fix it?  :\'(

kegobeer

Advanced search -> ./albums/edit  No such file
Sort oldest to newest.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

danieljradcliffe

wait, i go to advanced search, and then albums>edit>nosuch file> sort? Is that correct?

kegobeer

1.  Click on Advanced Search

2.  Type:
./albums/edit  No such file
in the "Search for:" box.

3.  Search order: Oldest topics first

4.  Click Search.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

danieljradcliffe

Thanks, But not really finding my answer. I just keep seeing peoples problems. Is this something that will go away? It was working fine 10 minutes ago.

kegobeer

kegobeer

And as the admin, why aren't you doing a batch add?  You shouldn't be uploading pictures via the web interface, that's for your members.

danieljradcliffe

I don't even know what a batch add is  :o Looks like i need to go read the FAQ, hah. And thank you kegobeer, my prob is fixed. <3

Can you upload lots of pics at a time with batch add?

kegobeer

Read the documentation.  /docs/index.htm.

Marking this as solved.

danieljradcliffe

Ok, good deal. Thanks for all of your help, you are a great person.