Batch Add & Upload problems - Page 2 Batch Add & Upload problems - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Batch Add & Upload problems

Started by MarT, February 28, 2005, 02:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kegobeer

If your domain changed from www.yoursite.net to www.yoursite.info, you need to update your Target address for the 'See more pictures' link in e-cards in your config settings.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

bgekiefer

no my domain actually remains the same. The servername changed from celebrityhost.net to name.celebrityhost.info, but she tells me she already fixed my domain. (she also owns my domain)
*sihgs*

kegobeer

Post a link to your site with a test user/password.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

bgekiefer

i think i can do that  ???
http://www.bluegreeneyes.com/coppermine/cpg132/
username : kegobeer
password: test

(btw, i checked the phpinfo page, and my host really did her job... :-\\ )
Thanks a lot, really.

kegobeer

Well, I tried to upload an image and received the "PHP doesn't support the GD image library".  Use this to verify you have GD with JPEG support:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

bgekiefer

ok first of all where/how exactly am I gonna use 'this' ?
seconds of all, if I do not have that thing, how am I supposed to bring it back? I wouldn't wanna end up removing the whole gallery and upload it all over again!  :-\\
(oh please, let's just work this out..!  :\'( )

kegobeer

You need to create a php file, put that code in it, and upload it to your site.  Run it.  Look for GD, there should be a whole section on it.

You have absolutely nothing to do with PHP or GD.  That's up to your host to fix.

bgekiefer

Thanks for the explanation!
There's no GD on that page, not even mentioning, the 'Additional Modules' section is totally empty. So I don't have it running right now (i just dont know how! *beep*!) hope my host would have an idea on that one!
Just thank you for your help dude really.

kegobeer

Tell your host you need GD2 (2.0.28 or newer) installed.  If they say no, ask for ImageMagick.  If they say no to that, move to a new host.