Albums turned to "not Writable" now I can't delete and last pics not viewable Albums turned to "not Writable" now I can't delete and last pics not viewable

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Albums turned to "not Writable" now I can't delete and last pics not viewable

Started by bachanal, April 11, 2005, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bachanal

Help please.  I uploaded some pics last week onto my site (www.bachanal.com) and everything was great.  Yesterday I went to view pics and instead, I see an blank box with an X in them for the last 16 pics I uploaded.  Now I am trying to delete these pics and it won't let me.  I keep getting that the the album is not writable.  Please help.  I went in and looked at all my albums and it seems all of them changed to not writable.

Casper

Use your ftp program and change these directories to 777 or 755, if that does not fix it, please post the exact wording of the eror message here.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here