Upload Problem Upload Problem

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Upload Problem

Started by sepple, May 02, 2005, 04:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sepple

I was able to upload pictures for a while then all of a sudden this error started coming up.  After I upload the picture and click continue after it says it successfully uploaded the pictures, I get this error on the page to place my image into a album.

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sepple/public_html/cunningham/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 162

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/sepple/public_html/cunningham/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(./albums/edit/preview_89c6d14a.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sepple/public_html/cunningham/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Thank you very much for your help, I have exhausted all my efforts on this one.

TerryG

sounds like what I just experienced.  What are the IM command line parameters specified in your config?

Joachim Müller

I don't think so, I guess it's rather a matter of permissions: you need permission for PHP's exec command if you're trying to run coppermine with ImageMagick - your webhost may have disabled this command for security reasons. Try switching to GD, or ask your webhost for support.