No file was uploaded ! No file was uploaded !

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

No file was uploaded !

Started by marianii, August 08, 2005, 10:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marianii

I don't get it, yesterday it was working fine and I am sure I didn't change anything from the last upload. I tried to upload an image I had already uploaded in the past, but I get this message.

QuoteNo file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: /home/marianii/public_html/fotitos/db_input.php - Line: 221

The link for my gallery is www.marianii.com/fotitos . Jeje help is very welcome :D

Thankies!

Stramm

If all has worked and you haven't changed anything then the first I'd check is your free HD space.. if that's not the problem then you'll find additional hints in the FAQ

Joachim Müller

marianii

??? ??? ??? I don't know what happened but today I was able to upload files again, so it's all good now. Althought I still wonder what could have gone wrong?

Joachim Müller

probably the pic you tried to upload was broken or too large, or the upload timed out, or your webhost changed something.