Workaround Workaround

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Workaround

Started by Fallonized, February 06, 2006, 03:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallonized

I didn't want to have to ask, as I know I'm going to get nothing but rude remarks when I ask for help. But it looks like I don't have a choice.

I read over this thread..http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=23342

and it still didn't help me.

"Open up picmgmt.inc.php, find (around line 209)" I went to my include file but it wouldn't open for me. I got a "Cannot Find Server" reply so I have no idea how to get to this. I tried to get to it in my FTP and it wouldn't open either. I have no clue what this around 209 line means.

Go ahead and make fun of me now.  :-\

Nibbler

We can't teach you how to use your FTP client, that's not our area. php files are made up of a number of lines, starting at line 1 and increasing incrementally down the file. Use your text editor's 'find' function to locate the code that needs to be changed, you don't need to worry too much about the line number