Fullsize popup not adjusting to picture size Fullsize popup not adjusting to picture size

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Fullsize popup not adjusting to picture size

Started by HinDu, August 31, 2006, 02:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HinDu

Hi,

I have a problem that only recently occured (before that it worked perfectly fine). When I click on the normal view picture, the fullsize popup come up. Normally, i.e. before the error, the window size would adjust to the picture size. But recently it just pops up as a ver narrow window, that goes from the bottom to the top of the screen. Regardless what size the picture is, it always pops up in that odd size. It looks exactly like this:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4144/popupyz3.jpg

(I believe to know - not sure tho, that this occured since I used the external-picture-hack, but I am not sure. yes, I know ... no support for this, but maybe someone could point me where this could be. Or even has a solution to this?)

HinDu

can I send this to you via PM? Since I don't want to give out my real data in here.

Lif3styl3

post a link to you page so we can take a closer look to your problem !

HinDu

well, like I said, I don't want to post my private hompage in here.
But it doesn't really matter, because I just saw, that it doesn't even work in flux's demo (the author of the remote-storage-hack). For example: http://capsnscans.free.fr/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=316

Every picture I click, same result as described above. But I think it has something to do with my Internet Explorer. Because with Firefox, everything's normal and the popup is as big as the picture.
But one fact still remains (which is very odd): As soon as I go to galleries, that are not hosted remotely (e.g. the Live Demo here), everything works perfectly fine, even in my IE.

I have no clue what that could be ??? ???