Getting an error Getting an error

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Getting an error

Started by Corrupted, July 04, 2008, 09:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrupted

Ok hopefully this is the right spot to post this.

I just started gettin an error out of the blue not sure what is going on but this is the error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4000 bytes) in /home/touring/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262

Any ideas?  Thx's

diablo74

I'm getting the same problem and it can be resolved by resizing photos before uploading but the files do have to be quite small to get them up. I've got the upload limit set at a width of 2000 pixles and a file size of 1.5MB but I tried uploading a photo with a width of 1500 pixles and a file size of 500kb and was still giving me the same error message.
I'm using GD 2.0.28 compatible, it it worth me installing imagemagick or won't that make any difference? Any other tips for uploading lager images (I can't access the php.ini file) or do I stick to resizing everything first?
Thanks

Joachim Müller

If you can't access php.ini then you won't be able to install ImageMagick neither. Those are server-sided restrictions, i.e. they have been imposed by your webhost. Talk to your webhost, not us.