removing water mark removing water mark

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

removing water mark

Started by sanam, August 03, 2010, 03:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanam

Hello i want to remove water marking i just hate when the WM Sample comes to my web pictures see :

http://vivanbhatenarocks.co.cc/nehabamb/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=8&pid=1773#top_display_media

i dont want any watermarking i just want to remove it plz help me out

Stramm

Please read the documentation. If you still have questiones after doing so, come back here.

http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/watermarking.htm#watermark

sanam

i dont understand anything from the link u gave me thats y i m asking here

papukaija

Go to your gallery's settings and disable watermarking or create and change the default image that is used as a watermark.

Stramm

from the link I gave you
QuoteTo undo a watermark turn off watermarking by setting Watermark Image to "no" and use the admin tools to re-create your files.

sanam

Quote from: Stramm on August 03, 2010, 07:40:07 PM
from the link I gave you

i did the same thing u said but its not working still the water marking sample is showing to my pictures!!!

Stramm

you've run the admin tools recreating all images?

ΑndrĂ©

I assume this topic is solved, despite the thread starter hasn't replied yet. Marking as solved.

blindrain

the issue is not resolved because one there is not an option in the admin tools section that processes the images in order to take watermark off or add a new one to all existing images

I'm currently running CPG 1.5.12

Stramm

Disable watermark in config and recreate the images or, if you want to assign a new watermark, upload your new watermark, change the path/name in config and again recreate the images (admin tools).

fidonetsysop

I'm also running CPG 1.5.12 and I don't see the option to recreate the images.

I want to process some existing images to ADD a watermark.

Looks like that option was left out of admin tools in V1.5.12

Screen grab attached.

Stramm

Update thumbs and/or resized photos is the function you're looking for