Batch-problem Batch-problem

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Batch-problem

Started by alvaroprudente, August 12, 2004, 01:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvaroprudente

My batch-add does not work. It tells me to chose the folder where the files got uploaded to... The joke is: Where shall I choose? There's no window, no dropdown-menu no button etc around (coppermine 1.3.1), did I oversee something?

THX

mstralka

Quote from: alvaroprudente on August 12, 2004, 01:05:49 PM
Now it works as far, but I do get now a 0 files uploaded error... Not any clou why this does not work... any suggestion?
Are you running your owner server?  Check your php.ini file for the max upload size allowed - it's usually 2 MB.  Change it to 15 or 20 and restart Apache.  You may also have to change the max POST size setting but I'm not 100% on that.

Quote from: alvaroprudente on August 12, 2004, 01:05:49 PM
The second strange is: My batch-add does not work. It tells me to chose the folder where the files got uploaded to... The joke is: Where shall I choose? There's no window, no dropdown-menu no button etc around (coppermine 1.3.1), did I oversee something?

For the batch add feature, you have to use an FTP client such as WS_FTP or CuteFTP to upload the files to your /<copperminedir>/albums directory before they will appear in the batch upload screen.  If your site is local, copy the image files into this directory on your hard drive.
GO IRISH

Casper

This also happens when you have uploaded the files into the 'userpics' folder, which you should not do.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

alvaroprudente

OK guys...

THX a lot...

I didn't know the files had to be in the albums folder...

Cheers

(the 0 files uploaded prob I could solve it myself (max file size) I had found it out myself... Unfortunately I change back values when something didn't work so I forgot to higher this value too... therefore I deleted also the corresponding text in the first post)

Joachim Müller

Reading the documentation that comes with coppermine is recommended, it's all described in it.  ;)

GauGau