0 Files Uploaded with ZIP... 0 Files Uploaded with ZIP...

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

0 Files Uploaded with ZIP...

Started by PCGUY112887, August 18, 2004, 01:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCGUY112887

When I try to upload a ZIP (about 2.8MB) it uploads then just says 0 files uploaded.  Gives no error.  I tryed setting allowed files to ALL for everything, still won't work....  I would just batch upload this but I want to check out everything to make sure it works for the users.

Also when I set image limits (I type "jpg,jpeg,gif,png" with no " ") and all of my thumbnails turn into a text link of the file name...

AND I used to have a simple watermark mod installed that worked with ImageMagic... but now I can't find it?  I mean it was like a really simple mod... I just can only find a similar simple mod for GD and I coulden't get it to work.

AND is there any way to make it so when you view a video, you just get a link to download it insted of just trying to play it with QuickTime?

PCGUY112887

Well I always though that my server's upload limit was set to 3MB.. but it's really 2.  I noticed that I have access to a php.ini and this was in it...
allow_url_fopen on
So I tryed setting it to this...
allow_url_fopen on
upload_max_filesize 3
max_input_time 600
And well I still have the same problem.  I don't know if I wrote the extra lines for the php.ini file right to get a 3MB upload limit and a 10min input time... (for poor dial up'ers).

Joachim Müller

refer to the PHP manual: http://www.php.net/ini_set how to modify php.ini
If you're webhosted, make sure the changes you make to php.ini are actually taken into account (your webhost might have disabled overriding some or all vars).
If the server is yours to administer, you have to understand that php.ini is only being read once PHP starts, so you will probably have to stop and restart your webserver service (no, this doesn't mean reboot).

GauGau

PCGUY112887

Ah IC thanks.  It looks like what I set in my php.ini doesn't matter... so I will just deal.