batch upload not working batch upload not working

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

batch upload not working

Started by batzee, September 15, 2004, 06:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batzee

hi,

I have a working cpg132 installation with upload also working. only batch upload causes trouble.

I have moved a folder with ~150 pix to cpg132/albums/ and chmod 666 all files.
THen I logged in as admin and selected batch upload and chose the folder from the menu, then clicked OK. All I get is a page saying
"you have no permission to view this page" and up in the menu it says "login" instead of "logout" suddenly. But when I click on login it says "you are already logged in".

Now, *beep*?? Thanks for help

Casper

Are you bridged to a bbs?
Try deleting your coppermine cookies from your pc, and login again.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

sounds like a browser cache issue to me. Go to the batch-add page and do a force-refresh ([Ctrl]+[F5]).

Joachim

batzee

Thanks for your posts guys

Now I have deactivated my browser cache and deleted all my cookies. Still the same problem.

And no, my coppermine is just a standalone installation, no BBS

Tranz

Have you tried using a different browser?

batzee

i have tried konqueror and firefox

batzee

I have now found out - part of the problem was that I had php compiled with "hardenedphp" patches from the gentoo distribution.
Another problem was also the memory limit of 8MB I had configured in php.ini

Tranz

Glad to hear you found the solution, and thank you for sharing it. :)

itetcboo

Hi, I have posted today same cuestion after 2 days of looking for a solution. I'm now re-emerging php whitout hardenedphp flag.

Really Thanks :)