Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files HELP! Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files HELP!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files HELP!

Started by mdp, October 17, 2004, 01:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdp

Hi,

My name is Ken and I am not an expert at coding or anything at all so please be a bit patient with me.  :(  Ok, I have readed how to fix the problem with "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files", but I still had no luck.  Here is my finding:

First, let me say I DID chmod all folders 755 and 777 4 times each!!!  So that is how I end up looking for different solution and this below is what I had to find out.

1) max_input_time:  I find it to be error and it is "-1"  How do I fix that problem?  Where can I locate it and fix it?
2) upload_max_filesize:  It was at 2mb so it passed.
3) post_max_size:  Recommended was 8mb but the result was 55M  ???
4) memory_limit:  I am unable to find it.  How do I locate it?  And if it is wrong, how do I fix it?
5) PHP LimitRequestBody:  Unable to find it too and not sure how to locate it.  Help?
6) file_uploads:  It was "On" so it passed.
7) upload_tmp_dir:  It has no value so I am not sure what to do here?
8 ) allow_fopen_url:  It is "On" so it passed.

My server support PHP 4.3.9 and MySQL 4.0.20-standard so I think that this scripts should work ok with the code.

Casper

This usually means you have not created an album yet, or if this happens to a user, there is no album they have permission to upload to.

Please explain who is this happening to, you (admin), or your users.

If it's you, just create an album.  If it's your users, change the properties of at least one album, to allow 'visitors can upload',and make sure in the group settings, that the group they are in can upload.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

mdp

Quote from: Casper on October 17, 2004, 01:36:47 AM
This usually means you have not created an album yet, or if this happens to a user, there is no album they have permission to upload to.

Please explain who is this happening to, you (admin), or your users.

If it's you, just create an album.  If it's your users, change the properties of at least one album, to allow 'visitors can upload',and make sure in the group settings, that the group they are in can upload.

I took a break and then had some coffee..  came back and re-read everything..  and did found out that I needed to add album so I did that and now I am seeing "o uploads successful" and see no picture on the gallery so I am going to see if I can find out what went wrong.  Oh boy, another problem to solve!  Isn't this fun or what??  ;D

mdp

Ok so I did successfully upload a picture in Admin mode, but then when I switched to user mode (still logged in as admin) and am getting this message:

QuoteSorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files

File: /home/masonpd/public_html/pg/upload.php - Line: 845

I am going to log out and register a new user name just to test as regular user and find out if there is more problems.