No weight limit for files No weight limit for files

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

No weight limit for files

Started by C0rT3x, November 08, 2004, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C0rT3x

Hi, i'm a new member, and it is my first utilisation of coppermine gallery, and i have a little questions.

I want that my coppermine gallery is for an database of my website, there is videos, sound, images, downloads, programs ..., but when i uploading there is a message where it say, the file is exceed wheight limit than coppermine gallery accept, can i delete this options, to have no limit with file but limit with the weight of totally weight of files of all members?

thanks to help

(sorry for my bad english i'm only 14 :D)

++

Tranz

Could you change the coppermine language setting to English and then give us the actual error message? Then you don't have to translate it.

Casper

You can change the maximum filesize in your config admin page.

But if you make it too big, and your users start uploading huge picture files, they will almost certainly fail, due to the server limitations of memory allowance when GD or Imagemagick is creating the intermediate and thumb pics.

You limit the total webspace a member can use in the groups settings.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

C0rT3x