Uploading files. Uploading files.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Uploading files.

Started by bigdavemmu, November 29, 2004, 04:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdavemmu

Hello, I only just installed coppermine using Fantastico on  my host. I can't work out how to batch load files as when I click on the link to batch load file I do not get a listing of directories like the one shown in your documentation. I don't have any problems with the SQL side as no errors show anywhere. All permissions are set correctly also. Please can you help with this as I don't want to have to load one file at a time as it's a pain. Thanks for your help.

David

The login details are:

bigdave
abc123

Nibbler

login details for where ? ;)

Make sure you already made a folder of pics inside your albums directory to batch add from.

Casper

And as the fantastico version is 1.2.1 (unless they've changed it recently) you should upgrade to 1.3.2, by downloading it from our downloads section.

!.3.2 allows up to 10 uploads at a time.  And as nibbler said, to use batch add you first need to ftp your pics into folders you create in your albums folder.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

bigdavemmu

Sorry guys....forgot to say..

the version is 1.3 and I have uploaded a file into Albums called Amsterdam. It just won't recognise the file when I try to batch. The website is:

www.cunningstunts.x3hosting.info/gallery

Thanks

bigdavemmu

its all sorted now cheers

Tranz

Please don't create new threads just to say the problem was sorted... especially when you don't specify what was sorted. I have merged the threads.