Error when uploading..Urgent help needed!! Error when uploading..Urgent help needed!!

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Error when uploading..Urgent help needed!!

Started by Skipper, December 11, 2004, 08:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Hi all.

I was notifiied of this error, when you click "upload file", or my gallery (http://www.emergencyvehicles.org.uk/gallery).

QuoteNo such file or directory in /home/emergen/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 409.

I then created an "edit" folder as this seemed to fix the error.

I did a test upload and now get the following error, but this is AS you click "Upload" on the upload file page.

QuoteWarning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_b906cf03.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/emergen/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpzLVoix' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_b906cf03.gif' in /home/emergen/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Please help!

Casper

Did you make sure to chmod the edit folder to the same permissions as the albums folder?
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Skipper