Error Message -- Impossible to move. Error Message -- Impossible to move.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Error Message -- Impossible to move.

Started by USBoatingClub, January 11, 2005, 08:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USBoatingClub

After having nothing but great luck with Coppermine, my users are now getting an error message "Impossible to move" when they try to upload a picture.  No changes were made at this end and it just started suddenly.  Here's a copy of the actual mesage:

File Name/URL Error Message
1. whitesmall.gif Impossible to move.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Ryan
www.usboatingclub.com

kegobeer

Have you enabled debug and turned on notices?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

baddad

I am getting the same error, I have debug on & here is what it says:USER:
------------------
Array
(
    [ID] => 012ffcae1b645aa22bf1c014d8010bcc
    [am] => 1
)

==========================
USER DATA:

any ideas how to fix this?

Joachim Müller

1) temporarily switch to "Single file uploads only" for method of uploading pics in the "groups" control panel
2) Post the actual error message, not the debug output. If you're not sure, make a screenshot and attach it to your reply (using "Additional options" when composing your message)

Joachim

baddad

Ok when I went to single file upload I didnt get the error. But still could not upload. So I went back to file-URI Then I  got this warning as a user

QuoteWarning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_2dbb6fa2.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/copper/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpGspxzj' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_2dbb6fa2.JPG' in /var/www/html/copper/upload.php on line 1197

I got this one when I went back into the admin
QuoteNotice: Undefined index: cat_thumb in /var/www/html/copper/themes/eyeball/theme.php on line 1123

Notice: Undefined index: cat_albums in /var/www/html/copper/themes/eyeball/theme.php on line 1125

I do hope this helps

Tranz

Please don't make it hard on our tired eyes to read... avoid funky font colors.

baddad

I am sorry about the colors I thought it would be better to keep what I was saying a part from what I was posting.

Tranz

For future reference, you can use the 'quote' or 'code' formatting to distinguish such items from the rest of the post. I will demonstrate with yours. :)

roncansan

Put all permissions to true to all files that have warnings ;)