Batch Upload error [UNSOLVED] Batch Upload error [UNSOLVED]

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Upload error [UNSOLVED]

Started by FabianN, February 25, 2005, 11:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FabianN

I am getting this error when I try to batch upload.

Warning: opendir(albums/IntrotDepot/IntronDepotvol1/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home2/fabiann/public_html/shirowart/cpg/searchnew.php on line 191

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home2/fabiann/public_html/shirowart/cpg/searchnew.php on line 192

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home2/fabiann/public_html/shirowart/cpg/searchnew.php on line 202

I did do a search, found alot of people talking about it, but no answers. All folders and files that are under the albums/ directory is CHMOD 777, I have a edit folder. I don't know what to do.
Oh, and could it be that it is 147 images that I am uploading? Does it not accept that many, or is there a way to fix this?

Thankyou.

Abbas Ali

What is the name of the directory that you are trying to batch add? Please give the full path of that directory including its name.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

FabianN

http://shirowart.monkeysinabarrel.com/cpg/albums/IntrotDepot/IntronDepotvol1/

that is the directory.

I just tried it with a smaller number of images, and it worked.

So, is there a way to make it so that it will accept more, or am I going to have to split them up into smaller batches?

Abbas Ali

Strange ???. It should work with any number of images.

Upload more files via FTP to the same directory which you just succeeded to batch add and once again do the batch add process and see what happens.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

FabianN

Ok, here are the stats of the two folders:

Working:
# of files- 149
total size- 26.9 MB

Not working:
# of files- 147
total size- 65.9 MB

I still have no idea...