0 uploads were successful. 0 uploads were successful.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

0 uploads were successful.

Started by Font Color Red, May 27, 2005, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Font Color Red

I am running version 1.3.3, brand new clean install today. All I was doing was adding files to my gallery and I got this message after successfully uploading two files, then the third one won't upload.

I put it in debug mode and here's what I get at the top of the page:

Notice: Undefined variable: escrow_array in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1939

Notice: Undefined variable: file_failure_array in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1940

Notice: Undefined variable: URI_failure_array in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1941

Notice: Undefined variable: zip_failure_array in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1942

How do I fix this??

When I go to the upload page I get this:

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 250

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 256

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /home/user/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 256

How do I fix this too??

Joachim Müller

turn off notices display in coppermine config if they don't mean anything to you (they're meant for developers only) and post the actual error messages instead (not the debug output). Set the file upload method to single "file uploads only" on the groups page for all relevant groups to get a more detailed error message and make sure that you're testing with a known-good file with small file size and dimensions.

Joachim

P.S. Please use the regular black font color in the future, despite the nick you've chosen (all-red font color is just an unfair means to draw attention to your posting, it hurts my eyes and is considered as shouting; I don't want to be shouted at)

Font Color Red

After doing some testing, here's what I found. Files that are under 5mb will upload fine, files that are larger than 5mb won't upload. I have the file size set to 17000000 KB. What would be the problem??

There wasn't an error message, all I got was a page that said "0 uploads were successful.".

luma

check your php.ini configuration

php my default will only allow 8megs or so of ram to be used at once
cpg needs more than 8 megs of ram to process a 5 meg file, there is a faq somewhere here for this

look at your php.ini for sure though the problems lies in there most likely

Luma

Font Color Red

Quote from: luma on May 27, 2005, 07:43:02 PM
check your php.ini configuration

php my default will only allow 8megs or so of ram to be used at once
cpg needs more than 8 megs of ram to process a 5 meg file, there is a faq somewhere here for this

look at your php.ini for sure though the problems lies in there most likely

Luma

Thank you for your help!

I did read that post, and had my php.ini file changed to allow for larger uploads, and now I'm getting this error:

No file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...  

What else should I have changed in my php.ini file? I'm confused...

Font Color Red

O.k. so after reading posts and all the suggestions to check with my server. I did so, and there nothing wrong with my server configurations. My server allows for uploads, and just to test it out, I installed another script for uploads and downloads, and it works fine. I think there must be a bug in coppermine.

luma

ok go into your gallery, log in, go into config

look for.....
Max size for uploaded files (KB)
Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels)

for my gallery size I have it set to 8192 and pixels to 16384
give this a try.. if nothing then..

here is what I would do
create a new file, call it phpinfo.php
open this file in notepad or whatever editor you like
enter this in there...

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

save it and upload it to your server/host

run the file (by using your webbrowser

in this file look for this...
upload_max_filesize
there will be a number next to it.

also look for
post_max_size

and look for Timeout values also, may not be in there though.

Luma

Font Color Red

I've got the file size for max upload size set to 17000000 or equal to 17mb. I'm not using it for pictures, so I didn't set the pixel dimensions.

Here's what I've found with the phpinfo file:

upload max filesize=20M
post max size=55M

I'm not sure which Timeouts I should be looking at, but here's this one:
Timeouts  Connection: 300 - Keep-Alive: 15

And there is this timeout too:
default_socket_timeout 60

Thank you,
Font Color Red

Font Color Red

I was playing around with the file sizes in the config part of the gallery and here's what I found out. I have to have these two numbers exactly the same or I can't upload anything.

Max size for uploaded files (KB)   

Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels) 

And the largest file I can have is about 14600000=14.6mb. If I try to set this number any higher Coppermine says the file exceeds the limit by CPG when trying to upload. Where can I adjust the file size limit default by Coppermine?

Nibbler

14600000KB = 14.6 Gigabytes. There is no need to set it so absurdly high.

Font Color Red

Oops... I was trying to set it to 15mb. How many zeros do I need? What would 15mb look like?

Nibbler

Font Color Red