CPG 1.4.1 and SMF 1.1 beta 3public, bridge not working CPG 1.4.1 and SMF 1.1 beta 3public, bridge not working

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

CPG 1.4.1 and SMF 1.1 beta 3public, bridge not working

Started by aravot, July 13, 2005, 06:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aravot

Testing CPG 1.4.1 with SMF 1.1beta3 public, bridged through Bridge Manager wizard, it seems the bridge is workeing cause when in CPG clicking Login it redirects to SMF login however after login there are no Admin or User controls in CPG 1.4.1

Click here for test website
test/test (if admin privileges required pm me)

CPG is from CVS date 07/12/2005

Joachim Müller

the current bridge file is for smf1.0.x, it doesn't work for smf1.1 (yet) - this is a known issue and has been posted before on the bugs board. To avoid duplicate threads that report the same thing (missing support for smf1.1), I'm marking this thread as "invalid".

aravot

aravot

I tried it again using CVS code from 07/13/05 this time regular users have controls (create album, upload pics) but when I login as admin I don't have any admin controls, you can follow up HERE

Update: If I create a user or give a user Admin privileges in SMF than in cpg that user has all admin rights but not the original site Admin.

Update 2: I create a user gave the user Admin privileges logged in with that user and removed admin rights from the original site Admin, saved than gave back the admin rights to original site admin !WOLA!  all the admin rights were there in cpg