How i can upload two pictures... How i can upload two pictures...

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

How i can upload two pictures...

Started by MAGIKS, July 27, 2005, 03:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGIKS

Looking for mod.
How i can upload two pictures with a one ID. for example in album i will have one thumbnail for two or more pictures and so users can comment it too and on a one page with comments and big images i wil have two or more pictures..... thanks!

MAGIKS

Looking for mod.
How i can upload two pictures with a one ID. for example in album i will have one thumbnail for two or more pictures and so users can comment it too and on a one page with comments and big images i wil have two or more pictures..... thanks!

Tranz

Not sure what you mean. In the next version (1.4), you can use one file in multiple albums and that file would have all the comments.

Joachim Müller

IDs are what the name says: identifiers. They have to be unique. What's the point of having one thumbnail for two pics anyway? How are users suppossed to find out about the second pic? However, if you want two thumbnails that look the same, take a look at the docs: there's a section about custom thumbnails.

Joachim Müller

Merged the nearly identical threads you started. Thanks for double-posting, it's a nice example why you mustn't: you made two supporters look into the very same thing. Instead of wasting your time by double-posting with different subject lines, you should have posted more details on what you actually want to accomplish.

MAGIKS

sorry for double post... please delete second post....

I explain  -  for example my gallery user made one great work in a 3ds max and want to post his picture - but one view (file) of their work is not enough. Posting two identical work but with another view is not good. With this feature they can post two images.. and visitors can comment it on the one page...