Maxium File Upload Maxium File Upload

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Maxium File Upload

Started by matty_j_t, August 30, 2005, 07:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty_j_t

has a maxium of 10 but i need to upload way more then that at one time is there away of modifying it so it is more like 100 or sumthing?

Joachim Müller

If you're refering to the number of upload boxes in the form for the http upload process, then no: there's no way to safely add more fields. You (as coppermine admin) should use FTP-upload and batch-add instead. Please refer to the documentation that comes with coppermine.

matty_j_t

thanks i kindof dont have access to FTP at the moment so if there is the slightest little tincey bit of a way i really need to know it really downsnt need to be safe as members arent allowed to upload files :)

Joachim Müller

use the XP Publisher then. Find a webhost that allows FTP access. Search the board for alternative methods (like the brand new Java applet that still is in beta stage or the gallery remote). There are plenty of options.