Initial Safe Mode problem turns bigger Initial Safe Mode problem turns bigger

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Initial Safe Mode problem turns bigger

Started by marcamillion, September 19, 2005, 05:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcamillion

Initially I was getting the safe mode problem, where I would get the warning safe mode restriction error. I read the documentation and contacted my host and asked them to take it out of safe mode. So they changed it to power mode and now things are worst.

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_d152d85e.jpg): Permission denied in /home/virtual/fst/var/www/html/cpg/cpg1/upload.php on line 453

I see that warning message about the banner on the upload page. Then when I put the file to upload, and I press upload I get this.

Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors:
File Uploads:
File Name/URL   Error Message
1. 100_0670.JPG   Impossible to move.

Also, I have allowed the max file limit be 512k, but for some images that the resolution is higher, the php engine generates a parse error, saying that the image has exceed the amount of allocated memory. I read up about changing the php.ini setting, but I am on a shared host, and as such my host won;t change it for the server. What should I do otherwise ?

kegobeer

Have you searched for the error message?  This is a common problem with lots of posts.  You need to check your directory permissions.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots