Initial Safe Mode problem turns bigger Initial Safe Mode problem turns bigger

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Initial Safe Mode problem turns bigger

Started by marcamillion, September 19, 2005, 05:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcamillion

Initially I was getting the safe mode problem, where I would get the warning safe mode restriction error. I read the documentation and contacted my host and asked them to take it out of safe mode. So they changed it to power mode and now things are worst.

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_d152d85e.jpg): Permission denied in /home/virtual/fst/var/www/html/cpg/cpg1/upload.php on line 453

I see that warning message about the banner on the upload page. Then when I put the file to upload, and I press upload I get this.

Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors:
File Uploads:
File Name/URL   Error Message
1. 100_0670.JPG   Impossible to move.

Also, I have allowed the max file limit be 512k, but for some images that the resolution is higher, the php engine generates a parse error, saying that the image has exceed the amount of allocated memory. I read up about changing the php.ini setting, but I am on a shared host, and as such my host won;t change it for the server. What should I do otherwise ?

kegobeer

Have you searched for the error message?  This is a common problem with lots of posts.  You need to check your directory permissions.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots