Fatal error: Allowed memory... Fatal error: Allowed memory...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Fatal error: Allowed memory...

Started by NordicMaster, September 29, 2005, 12:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NordicMaster

Hi

Does anyone know why I get this error when I upload?:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2132 bytes) in /var/www/html/photos/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 183

-Kristian

artistsinhawaii

Kristian,

See if these help.   http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=3999.0.

When you receive a fatal error, try searching for key parts of the error on the boards.
In your case, you would search for "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of"

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

H0PE

I did search for fatal error and didnt get anything on the forum. something wrong with the search I recon.

Abbas Ali

It was just an example. It doesn't mean that you don't search for other terms and just use "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of" term. I searched for "Allowed memory size of" and got ample number of results.

Whenever searching don't use just one search string. Try different strings.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

Joachim Müller

avoid special chars like ":" in searches. Initial issue solved?