Can't use the "Batch add files" feature. Can't use the "Batch add files" feature.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Can't use the "Batch add files" feature.

Started by Filmgirl, November 14, 2005, 02:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filmgirl

Whenever I try to use it I keep getting this error from the PHP:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/Headshot/thumb_1.jpg' for writing in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/Headshot/thumb_1.jpg in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/Headshot/thumb_1.jpg in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(albums/Headshot/thumb_1.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

How would I came about fixing that?  ???

Filmgirl

Stramm

you've set permissions of the albums dir to 755 or 777?

Filmgirl

Joachim Müller

is this what you get displayed in your FTP app or is this what you set it to be? Don't trust your FTP app, it may display crap for CHMOD settings. Re-apply CHMOD. Try 755 if 777 doesn't work for you.

Filmgirl

Nope, both don't want to work:

Warning: fopen(albums/2003 WB Upfront/thumb_1.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 219

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/2003 WB Upfront/thumb_1.jpg' for writing in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 220

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/2003 WB Upfront/thumb_1.jpg in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/2003 WB Upfront/thumb_1.jpg in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 228

Warning: getimagesize(albums/2003 WB Upfront/thumb_1.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 228
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

Joachim Müller

ask your webhost for support then - may be an ownership issue, ask them to CHOWN for you.

Filmgirl

I have zero issues CHMOD any other file, why this one.  :\'(

Joachim Müller

because this probably is not a CHMOD issue, but a CHOWN issue. Happens for files that the server creates. They may be owned by the server instead of you. Like I said: ask your webhost for support.

Filmgirl

could it be something with the coding of the file that may be incorrect?

Joachim Müller

why don't you do as suggested? I already posted the answer, why don't you accept it?

Filmgirl

Quote from: GauGau on November 14, 2005, 11:27:20 PM
why don't you do as suggested? I already posted the answer, why don't you accept it?

I already did what you suggested. I'm just wondering. Don't have to be rude.

Joachim Müller