Uploaded photos succesfully but can't see photo in album Uploaded photos succesfully but can't see photo in album

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Uploaded photos succesfully but can't see photo in album

Started by ericpsf, July 04, 2007, 07:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericpsf

Hi,

I have uploaded my photos files successfully but when I go to the album, no photos can be seen.

Pls help, I'm really at lost.

Thanks.

Joachim Müller

Even with my mind-reader hat on I can hardly advice anything. Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Make sure that the "missing" pics aren't stuck in the admin approval stage...
Posting bogus threads as yours even twice is not a bright thing. I deleted your other, identical posting. Instead of posting twice, you should have used the time to read the documentation and then use some common sense: posting a link to your gallery would have been absolutely mandatory in cases like yours...

ericpsf

Hi GauGau,

Sorry for the double postings. I saw the first posting is not out and I'm hving an "error page" msg. So I just post another similar thread.

Where to find the admin approval stage? I'm still very new this software. Pardon me.

Hein Traag

Quote from: GauGau on July 04, 2007, 07:28:40 AM
Even with my mind-reader hat on I can hardly advice anything. Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Make sure that the "missing" pics aren't stuck in the admin approval stage...
Posting bogus threads as yours even twice is not a bright thing. I deleted your other, identical posting. Instead of posting twice, you should have used the time to read the documentation and then use some common sense: posting a link to your gallery would have been absolutely mandatory in cases like yours...

Read this text GauGau posted again. He suggests to read the documentation which is exactly what you should do. We can spoon feed you but that way you would not learn how to use the software. So, go forth and read the documentation. It's good for you  ;)

Joachim Müller

Quote from: GauGau on July 04, 2007, 07:28:40 AMposting a link to your gallery would have been absolutely mandatory
As in: don't bother to reply with anything else but a link to your gallery for a start... ::)