There's no link to upload the Photos at all. There's no link to upload the Photos at all.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

There's no link to upload the Photos at all.

Started by righthere, August 06, 2007, 11:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

righthere

I've used coppermine in the past and it was easy as eating a slice a pie. All you did was log in create a category and folder, upload the photos, name them and place them in the category or folder (I forgot the exact steps) and then you're done. But now I cannot upload anything and I'm very confused. When I log in to my coppermine gallery, it's says No Image Displayed everytime I click a link. Everytime I click

Home- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Album List-NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Last Uploads- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Last Comment- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Most Viewed- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
Top Rated- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED
My Favorite- NO IMAGE DISPLAYED

There's no upload link at all. Looked at the permissions for the files required and it's all correct. I don't understand. I remember it being so simple last time and now I cannot upload anything. I looked at other topics and the helping topics and none of them helped me or addresses the problem that I'm facing. On my panel I installed it through Fantastico and it gave me the new installation, does that have something to do with it?
Here's the link http://www.katdeluna.fanbased.net/gallery/index.php

phill104

Fantastico is bloody awful IMO. If you can, re install by uploading the latest package via ftp and then installing as per docs.

You'll then have the latest install done cleanly.

One of the hosts I use has the option to automatically install coppermine for me. Unfortunately it is always a few versions old and even has the cheek to include an ad ticker at the bottom of every page.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

righthere

Quote from: phill104 on August 07, 2007, 12:10:45 AM
Fantastico is bloody awful IMO. If you can, re install by uploading the latest package via ftp and then installing as per docs.

You'll then have the latest install done cleanly.

One of the hosts I use has the option to automatically install coppermine for me. Unfortunately it is always a few versions old and even has the cheek to include an ad ticker at the bottom of every page.

Ok, thank you for getting back to me. I'll try re installing it "the old fashion way" LOL, and let you know if I have any problems.