Can't create a user album Can't create a user album

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Can't create a user album

Started by aquaserve, June 24, 2004, 12:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquaserve

I am able to post pics in my defined albums but can not see where usres create their own albums.  I have the permission set-up for the users to create albums set to yes but there is no option when in user mode to allow for this.  What am I missing?

Duane

Casper

You don't do it in user mode.

Users have their own admin mode, which just has 3 buttons, and this is where they create their own albums.

To test this, you need to create yourself a registered user account, and log on using that, not the admin account.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

JustinofOz

Hope I'm not hijacking a post here, but it is the same subject.
I have done all the above, except that the new album keeps getting created in the public category, how do I create albums in the right category. I'm not sure if I have it set up correctly Please help.
Ignore this post please, I have solved it.

Casper

When you go into the albums manager, there is a dropdown box that has all available categories in it (not seen by normal users, admin only).

Usually, the one shown is *No Category*, but just click on the box and change it to *My Category to create in the user galleries category.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here