Socialshare Plugin - New Version - Now with Facebook Comments - Page 3 Socialshare Plugin - New Version - Now with Facebook Comments - Page 3

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Socialshare Plugin - New Version - Now with Facebook Comments

Started by gtgillis, November 22, 2011, 10:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ_

Re-uploaded theme and socialshare plug-in, with same result of text only links, not icons.
Totally unchanged theme except picture at the top, which has same dimensions as original.
I haven't left it turned on as it looks a little silly!

Tried changing theme to "curve" (with nothing at all changed in theme, not even top picture)with same result.

Does the old plug-in, before Facebook comments still go okay? maybe I'll just use that, I don't want the FB comments anyway. This one: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,71844.0.html.

mr.bena

Hi.. Your plugin is great! But, I want it to appear below the File Title, Description and the voting.. How can I make that happen?

Benjamin.

tassu

tassu

Updated Finnish lang file!

Should there be place for FB ID and APPID somewhere in configuration. I havent found it.

Anyway, comments seems to work, with wrong thumbnail in a FB posts. Photo is right when you click it.

Template Gin&Tonic

http://www.photorgasm.com

karbine

Great plugin!  Just what I needed.

Is there a way you can add a feature so when users post a facebook comment to
a photo then the facebook comment is shown on the Last Comments page?

purepense

I install this mod but I receive this error message..

Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query

Any suggestion?

kutanime.net.ms

Quote from: purepense on July 24, 2013, 11:20:24 AM
I install this mod but I receive this error message..

Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query

Any suggestion?
in scheme.sql
TYPE=MY...
change to
ENGINE=MY.....

kutanime.net.ms

purepense

Quote from: kutanime.net.ms on July 25, 2013, 01:47:07 AM
in scheme.sql
TYPE=MY...
change to
ENGINE=MY.....

Thank you for your help, it works perfect !!

computel

having the same issues the photo isn't showing up on facebook but all else works