PROBLEM PROBLEM

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

PROBLEM

Started by malena, July 06, 2004, 01:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malena

I'm havin a problem with uploading files - until just now, everything worked fine, now, when I want to upload a file, I get a message :
Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: Invalid argument in c:\domains\vesnacarica.com\wwwroot\upload.php on line 406

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

Casper

First, as this is an upload problem, you should have checked the upload board.  This has been discussed a few times, and the solution is there.

Second, please use a title to your threads that let supporters know what to expect.  Everyone who asks for support here has a 'PROBLEM'.

To cure your problem, go to the cvs, and get a new copy of upload.php, and replace the existing one on the server.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/coppermine/stable/upload.php

While you are doing that, create a new 'edit' directory, in the albums directory, and chmod it to the same as the albums directory.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here