SlideshowIt plugin for CPG1.6.x SlideshowIt plugin for CPG1.6.x

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

SlideshowIt plugin for CPG1.6.x

Started by ron4mac, August 20, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron4mac

Ported from cpg1.5.x

Update: 2017-08-21
  corrected error in first release
  uninstall 1.5 and install 1.5.1 to correct the problem

KchoPrro

Quote from: ron4mac on August 20, 2017, 03:18:28 PM
Ported from cpg1.5.x

Update: 2017-08-21
  corrected error in first release
  uninstall 1.5 and install 1.5.1 to correct the problem

Doesn't work properly on PHP8 :-\. It would be nice to be able to select between the large or normal image (in my theme, the displayed image goes off the right margin a lot).

Also, it conflicts with Fancybox Media Display (fancybox): v1.4.2 (fancybox slider images are displayed below, and all are displayed one below the other).

I have disabled this plugin, I will look for some other alternative to make a Slideshow in the CPG root.

Attached Spanish Language ;)

nambroque

I love this plugin, but I'd love it even more if two improvements were added to it:
1- When closing Fancy, instead of returning to the first picture of the album, you would go to the page of the last picture you were viewing in Fancy
2- Users would be able to choose the inverval (seconds) form one picture to the next one in the slideshow 
If any of those changes were possible to implement it would be great
Thaks in any case for the plugin, it's fantastic!
My gallery:
Galería Fotometeo

nambroque

Quote from: nambroque on June 12, 2024, 02:29:46 PM
I love this plugin, but I'd love it even more if two improvements were added to it:
1- When closing Fancy, instead of returning to the first picture of the album, you would go to the page of the last picture you were viewing in Fancy
2- Users would be able to choose the inverval (seconds) form one picture to the next one in the slideshow 
If any of those changes were possible to implement it would be great
Thaks in any case for the plugin, it's fantastic!
I'm sorry my message was for the Fancybox's thread. I've alredy written it there. Please forget it (or delete it if possible), thanks
My gallery:
Galería Fotometeo