[Solved]: Can't upload more than 45 files to my gallery... [Solved]: Can't upload more than 45 files to my gallery...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

[Solved]: Can't upload more than 45 files to my gallery...

Started by yesimcute, August 17, 2004, 05:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesimcute

Hi, I noticed that I can't upload more than 45 files to my gallery.  i've tried to change the number in the 'Admin Tools' to be "60" for example and I get an error.  I've successfully uploaded 45 files already.  Is there any way around this?  Thanks!

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

the admin tools are not used for uploading, and the default value of "45" set up there is meant for other purposes. Admin tools are not related at all. My suggestion is you have run out of webspace (maybe you have uploaded mindlesly large pics), so you can't add new ones.

GauGau

cwizard

I can't upload more than a few photos either, through web publishing wizard.. i started with a clean album and was able to send 21 photos at 1024x768 before it quit.  The wizard thinks the files are being sent and doesn't report an issue but only the first twenty or so show up in the album.

yesimcute

I know for a fact I didn't fill up my quota and it was driving me nuts that I couldn't upload more than 45 pictures.  I forget what error I was getting,  but i finally created an edit folder in the albums dir and uploaded the pictures there, and then tried uloadig the pictures again, it really doesn't make any sense, but it worked!!     When I remove the pics from the edit folder I wasn't able to add the pictures again and it gave me an error.    Which was really weird since I wasn't batch uploading.  But single file uploading is working now and I'm having problems with batch uploading.  YES YES don't flame me, I'm looking at the other threads to solve this problem.

yesimcute

OK, I got the batch upload working!! Thanks !! 

For those who are confused, cuz i read thru so many threads and finally understood what was going on....lol...thickheaded...

Go into your albums directory
Create a directory in there, eg "TestFTP"   (so path is  albums\TestFTP)
Upload your pictures into this dir "TestFTP"
Go back into your admin mode and click on "Batch Upload"
You should see a listing of dirs at the top, one of them should be "TestFTP"
Click on that, and ur set to go!

cwizard

I can upload via batch also, but the same problem perists.... once I hit 28 or 30 or so photos... they just stop processing... at that point, I cannot add any further photos to the albums.

Joachim Müller

do not cross-post, you already asked this on another thread and got an answer >:(!

GauGau