Can't create a user album Can't create a user album

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Can't create a user album

Started by aquaserve, June 24, 2004, 12:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquaserve

I am able to post pics in my defined albums but can not see where usres create their own albums.  I have the permission set-up for the users to create albums set to yes but there is no option when in user mode to allow for this.  What am I missing?

Duane

Casper

You don't do it in user mode.

Users have their own admin mode, which just has 3 buttons, and this is where they create their own albums.

To test this, you need to create yourself a registered user account, and log on using that, not the admin account.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

JustinofOz

Hope I'm not hijacking a post here, but it is the same subject.
I have done all the above, except that the new album keeps getting created in the public category, how do I create albums in the right category. I'm not sure if I have it set up correctly Please help.
Ignore this post please, I have solved it.

Casper

When you go into the albums manager, there is a dropdown box that has all available categories in it (not seen by normal users, admin only).

Usually, the one shown is *No Category*, but just click on the box and change it to *My Category to create in the user galleries category.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here