Problem uploading big image, please help me :-( Problem uploading big image, please help me :-(

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Problem uploading big image, please help me :-(

Started by D4rkAng3l, September 13, 2004, 12:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4rkAng3l

Hello,
today I have installed Coppermine on my web server.
I have a problem uploading big image, for example if I upload an image of 973 kb (width: 2032 px and height: 1524 px) by my ftp client, when i clik on add immage button and I select the right album and the image I can't see the thumnnails of this image (but if I click on the name of image this comes opened in its original dimension). So I can't insert this image...if I resize it it's ok....but I would use the original image.
What's the problem.

Excusme for my bad english

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

read the sticky threads (the ones with a pin icon) on this sub-board.

Joachim

D4rkAng3l

I have not understand what you saw me...stiky is an user and I had to read one of his topic about this problem?

Thank you very much
           Andrea Nobili

Casper

It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

D4rkAng3l

Ok, thank you very much. Now I am going to read it....do you think that I car resolve this problem whiteout resize my photo?

Tnx
  Andrea

Casper

I doubt it, unless you have access to change the server setup.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here