Problem Uploading MP3's Problem Uploading MP3's

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Problem Uploading MP3's

Started by RF, November 22, 2004, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RF

I understand you can upload mp3's with coppermine.  So far i haven't had any issues with uploading images.  Users can upload and share their images.  However, when they try to upload mp3's there is an error message:

No file was uploaded!
If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads . . .

Any suggestions...

I've created a test account for anyone to check this error

username: test
password: test

www.rumbafactory.com

john

Tranz

Check the size of the file doesn't go over any php max file sizes or the size in your config or group settings.

RF

ok SOLVED! 

Didn't realize config also has a max file size.  I changed it in GROUPS but no in CONFIG... that was the problem...

thank you
john

Casper

When that is the cause of a failure, you usually get an error message saying that's the reason, at least when using the single upload at a time setting, which you had when I looked.

As TranZNdance suggested, also make sure you do not excede the server maximum for php.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here