0 Uploaded Files 0 Uploaded Files

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

0 Uploaded Files

Started by Laibeus Lord, October 01, 2004, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laibeus Lord

Can't upload to any albums.
Yup, I did checked the permissions and what not.

URL:  http://holy-order.org/gallery/
User:  tester
Pass:  tester

the error that appears is

Notice: Undefined index: URI_array in /hsphere/local/home/snowbunn/holy-order.org/gallery/upload.php on line 1261

Notice: Undefined variable: escrow_array in /hsphere/local/home/snowbunn/holy-order.org/gallery/upload.php on line 1939

Notice: Undefined variable: file_failure_array in /hsphere/local/home/snowbunn/holy-order.org/gallery/upload.php on line 1940

Notice: Undefined variable: URI_failure_array in /hsphere/local/home/snowbunn/holy-order.org/gallery/upload.php on line 1941

Notice: Undefined variable: zip_failure_array in /hsphere/local/home/snowbunn/holy-order.org/gallery/upload.php on line 1942

thanks.

Casper

Have you changed any files since you started.  I see you have 15 pics uploaded.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

switch of the display of notices in debug mode - you should only enable this if you know what the notices mean.
Instead, go to groups settings and change "Upload form configuration" to "Single file uploads only" for the group the tester is in. If you did so, post here again.

Joachim

Laibeus Lord

i just upgraded to x.2 since this happens already in x.1.  but it's still the same tho.  when I ran the update script, it works well.

also, did more tests, the 0 uploaded files only happens when using the web-upload interface, but if URL/URI, it works fine.  same thing happens on personal albums.

update:

Single file uploads only - done.

display of notices, it's fine, I prefer to see those :) - anyway i turned it off for now :)

Joachim Müller

now the error isNo file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: /hsphere/local/home/snowbunn/holy-order.org/gallery/db_input.php - Line: 221
Make sure you have CHMODed as suggested, and make sure your webhosted actually allows http uploads.

Joachim

Laibeus Lord

yup, chmoded properly and uploads are allowed.

so it's really weird...  I can upload via a CMS fine...

my CHMOD is 777

Laibeus Lord

Casper

Are you running the bridge etc supplied by us, or by Invision.  If the invision version, they have changed the code, and we cannot really help, as we don't know exactly what they've done.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Laibeus Lord

Quote from: Casper on October 01, 2004, 11:18:16 PM
Are you running the bridge etc supplied by us, or by Invision.  If the invision version, they have changed the code, and we cannot really help, as we don't know exactly what they've done.

the provided bridge from the latest CPG.

Casper

Does it work when you remove the bridge?

Try that first.

When all else fails, try replacing all your coppermine files on the server.  But before you do that, just do the upload.php.

Laibeus Lord

same error...

anyway, I'll do a fresh re-installation and see what happens.  the gallery is still small so it'll be fine and mostly were batch added or URI added.

i'll post here afterwards... thanks :)

Casper

After what?

Unbridging, or replacing all files?

Laibeus Lord

sorry, i mean, after doing both.

kegobeer

You have a .htaccess file in there (I just went to your site and none of the files are in there, no index.htm or index.php, so I got to look around your site).  What do you have in there?  You should try removing it, after you upload Coppermine again, and see if your site works.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Laibeus Lord

yup deleting the files (kept a backup of config and not including the albums folder) and going to upload a new set of files to be double sure.

hmm, the .htaccess file...  i'll check that, i remember putting one to disable hotlinking on certain folders of the site.

Laibeus Lord

hmm well, not the .htaccess.

guess have to do the re-installation and see if it will persist.

:)

kegobeer

Don't bridge after you reinstall.  Create the test user and attempt an upload.  After you get the 0 files uploaded statement (if you do), check your server logs for any errors that may help isolate the issue.  And also remove the htaccess file until the problem is sorted out.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

kegobeer

Did you say this happened in previous Coppermine releases, and not just 1.3.2?  I'm not sure what x.1 and x.2 means.

Laibeus Lord

mm, yah.  but anyway, i found the problem.  i talked to my host and showed it to them, they fixed the problem on the server.

thanks alot for the support!  been great :D

1.3.x, I instead right it as x.3, kinda confused that night with so many versions popping in my mind.

thanks again :)